He Had The Most Extensive Face Transplant In History, Now He Looks Like This!

 He Had The Most Extensive Face Transplant In History, Now He Looks Like This!



More times than thrice, life leaves you with no reasons to go on with it. But you shouldn't lose hope as that option isn't really open for choosing. However, you can fight and fight so hard that the life which was so anxious to bring you down, falls on its knees.

In case you need an inspiration, I'll give you the story of Mitchell Hunter who went through a terrible accident which disfigured his face. He never gave up, though.

2001 was the year when it all went downhill.


Mitchell's car hit an electric pole in which he was a passenger. He managed to pull a woman to safety, he was shocked by a high-voltage with 10, 000 volts for almost five minutes.
via

Survived.


He was able to survive the accident but he lost his leg and his face was severely disfigured. "People tell me I'm fortunate that I don't remember [the accident] because it would probably be a lot of pain," he said.

His experience:



"Imagine walking into a room and, like, falling and everybody noticing," he explained. "That's how it was every time I walked in a room because of the way my face looked."

Mitchell is the third person to ever receive a full face transplant in the US.



It has been years and everything changes since then.


He chose not to care about the stares he gets but whether his beards are trimmed or not.  "Hot, cold, pain, tickle, rubbing my beard, someone kissing my face, I can feel everything," Mitchell explains

Changes in his face brought about transformations in his social life as well.



Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Social Icons

Buscar

Featured Posts